ICEC Association Members
Only the stakeholders that represent collective interests (and not single companies) can be members of ICEC Association.
Among founder members:
- UNIC (Italian tannery association).
Among de jure members:
- AICQ (Italian Association for Quality)
- CNR (National research council)
- ENEA (Authority for new technologies, energy and environment)
- Economical development ministry
- SSIP (Italian leather research institute).
Among ordinary members:
- ASSOPELLETTIERI (Italian Association of leather goods producers)
- AIP (Italian Association of fur producers)
- ASSOCALZATURIFICI ITALIANI (Italian Association of footwear producers)
- CONSORZIO VERA PELLE ITALIANA CONCIATA AL VEGETALE
- CONSORZIO CONCIATORI DI PONTE A EGOLA
- ASSOMAC (Italian Association of producesr of tannery machines)
- UNPAC (Italian Association of producers of tannery auxiliares).
- CNMI - Camera Nazionale della Moda (National Fashion Chamber)
The certifications are issued by the association ICEC, whose statute, organization chart and quality policy are available in this section.