ICEC Association Members
Only the stakeholders that represent collective interests (and not single companies) can be members of ICEC Association.
Among founder members:
- UNIC (Italian tannery association).
Among de jure members:
- AICQ (Italian Association for Quality)
- CNR (National research council)
- ENEA (Authority for new technologies, energy and environment)
- Economical development ministry
- SSIP (Italian leather research institute).
Among ordinary members:
- AIMPES (Italian Association of leather goods producers)
- AIP (Italian Association of fur producers)
- Assocalzaturifici (Italian Association of footwear producers)
- UNAC (Italian Association of accessories and components producers, in leather sector).
The certifications are issued by the association ICEC, whose statute, organization chart and quality policy are available in this section.